the leap into the happy two one -
And so my twenty one was wonderful :)
Watched the grease school production which left me smiling ear to ear cause I absolutely loved it! It was completely old school with coloured props, funny images on projector screens, home-made costumes and fun dances that made me want to jump out of my seat and join them too! I didn't understand a single word cause it's in italian but enjoyed it nonetheless.. the singing in italian was really romantic.
So I skipped back home after a great night to a surprise cake & present at midnight from Jac and Donna! Hung out in Donna's room along with Julian, Pei, Mira and Mailys. Had Mailys' really strong rhum from Reunion island and durian chips till 3am, laughing about jugglers and other random things -happy nights!

Watched the grease school production which left me smiling ear to ear cause I absolutely loved it! It was completely old school with coloured props, funny images on projector screens, home-made costumes and fun dances that made me want to jump out of my seat and join them too! I didn't understand a single word cause it's in italian but enjoyed it nonetheless.. the singing in italian was really romantic.
So I skipped back home after a great night to a surprise cake & present at midnight from Jac and Donna! Hung out in Donna's room along with Julian, Pei, Mira and Mailys. Had Mailys' really strong rhum from Reunion island and durian chips till 3am, laughing about jugglers and other random things -happy nights!

Aperitivo after that along Navigli, reminded me of Books and Baros in Prague -really good music and atmosphere. More birthday cake and a very very very happy me :) I love yooo all, especially Donna and Jac -you girls made it extra special!
Thanks for all the wishes from back home too and all of you that called even though I couldn't pick up/couldn't get through. I miss you all!
Happy :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home