Cycling for peace
Mel and I were on our way home from the duomo when we saw this huge jigsaw puzzle laid out by the side with cyclists leaving painted track marks on the jigsaw pieces! We asked if we could take one (cause some people were doing that) and the lady told us we can even help paint it! It's an artwork for peace :)
So we wore the body suit they gave us, plus shoe covers and chose our bicyles -I got blueee but it was really too high for me so I couldn't control it very well. Mel got green! It was tons of funn :D Everyone over there wants your colour on their blank jigsaw piece so when you're cycling, they'll cheer for you to cycle on their pieces, calling out "blue blue blue"!

Us and our masterpiece!
For more info, http://www.areaodeon.it/bybike/BB4P.php
So we wore the body suit they gave us, plus shoe covers and chose our bicyles -I got blueee but it was really too high for me so I couldn't control it very well. Mel got green! It was tons of funn :D Everyone over there wants your colour on their blank jigsaw piece so when you're cycling, they'll cheer for you to cycle on their pieces, calling out "blue blue blue"!

Us and our masterpiece!
For more info, http://www.areaodeon.it/bybike/BB4P.php

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home