My happy ending,
We chanced upon a fairytale today -a full, complete rainbow glistening in the aftermath of the rain. It was beautiful beyond words. I could see the entire arch, from one end to the other! Like if I just peeked beyond a bit more, I'd see the golden pot at the end of the rainbow.
Magical moment :)
Even more magical when we realised that we're staying at Arcobaleno(which is italian for rainbow) Residence!
Here's a video taken and narrated by Jac, you can hear my voice sometimes! Haha. The video doesn't do it justice, it's muchhh prettier.
Magical moment :)
Even more magical when we realised that we're staying at Arcobaleno(which is italian for rainbow) Residence!
Here's a video taken and narrated by Jac, you can hear my voice sometimes! Haha. The video doesn't do it justice, it's muchhh prettier.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home